Nicole
Indeed, where has Nicole been? What's she been doing? Why hasn't she updated anything?

In truth, I've been sitting on this story for a while. It happened starting September 14th, the ultimate culmination occuring 8am on the 15th. I wrote all this the 16th. I think it took me a while to post it because a part of me was waiting for this whole thing to be over (as in, the insurance guy fixes everything, I get whatever $$ they can give me, and walla, done), and another part just not ready to sing it to the world. I can't say why.

But anyway, here it is, without any further ado, why I've been absent, and what happened to me in Corn and Cars.
4 Responses
  1. Boltwan Says:

    Wow, and I think I have weird things happen to me. Sorry about cancelling the tailgating, by the way. I don't know, but I'd like to arrange some kind of group thing so we all can get together, but I'll have to work on that, given how busy everybody is. Oh well, I'm in Springfield, by the way, so if you're really bored some weekend and want to come on by, just let me know.


  2. Sandra Dee Says:

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!


  3. KT Says:

    Happy Birthday!!!! BTW, i never got your e-mail... if you sent it to icampus.. well, i forgot that password and now i can't get back in it... my new one is kmrivest@gmail.com Let me know what's up... i miss you!!!


  4. Derek Says:

    Your profile colors hurt my face >.<