Nicole
Hmm. So my father reads my blog.

Just so you know I'm not changing anything. Heheh. I'm not going to completely censor myself simply because words in the English language don't bother me. They only have power that people want them to have.

Moving on...

Yes, I know. I haven't updated squat. Guess I'm lazy. Guess I don't think it really matters much. I don't know how many of you read this, or how many bother to look. I know a certain number of you do, though how well you comprehend it, I wonder. *lol* Anthony - I don't have a car anymore, how on Earth am I supposed to visit anytime? Do tell. =P

I thought I had a lot to say, but I'm getting lazy again and have been doing multiple things at once online, so naturally all the words I had in my brain eked out my ears and I'm left thinking about what I want to eat for dinner tonight. I'm leaning towards chicken pot pie. Mmm...that sounds good...

*ahem* I'm not working. I don't have a car. I'm looking for a car. My car salesman is supposed to call me and he's even offered to come get me. Said he got in some new trade-ins just recently. So far he hasn't called yet and I know I have three books at the library hanging out and I would like to go get them except I can't drive there (mom's at work with el car) and it is just too freaking cold for me to bother walking there. Bike? Mm, I could. I'd have to take dad's bike because I think the back tire in mine has just about had it. I hop on and look back and it's pretty much in the throes of "Aaaagghhaghghggguugh..." Not so great. Besides, like I said, it's cold. A wet fall day if I ever saw one. Freckles is still a bouncing pile of fur and feet and wants to go out even if it's raining. I'm beginning to wonder if she grasps the whole getting wet concept these days. She's going deaf - unless the possibility of her getting older and just deciding not to listen to us anymore is more likely. Never know with that kook.

So my main goal right now, aside from hoping that once I get a car I don't have any Stephanie Plum incidents, is to try and stay busy and feel productive. Having said that, I don't think I've read more books in a single month than I have in a long time. Maybe 7th grade. I'm going overboard on the Epinions because I earn a small amount of money there and doing this is the only way I can feel like I'm doing something as opposed to sitting on my ass watching TV, which I can't do anyway because it gets boring and there's never anything on. Instead I read. Or in the most recent case, re-read. Since I have to occasionally wait for a Stephanie Plum book to arrive at the library, I've decided to finally tackle the 57 Fear Street books hanging out on my closet shelf. I'll read them, review them, and then sell them all on Ebay. I've already managed to sell my MK stuff there, though being new to the system I got much less than I was wiling to sell for, but oh well. Now I'm selling all my starter kit stuff and I refuse to receive less than $100 for it. So yeah. Epinions up the wahzoo.

Right. I guess that's about it. I'm thinking my car guy isn't calling. I guess I should make some dinner, and I'll probably end up reading another Fear Street book tonight and filling my head with enough weird thoughts that I sleep like crap yet again. Gawd that sucks... I haven't had a good night's sleep for 4 or 5 days now. Keep tossing and turning. No clue why.

I want Halloween to hurry up and be here...

Oh, and who watched the UFC last night? Huh? Huh?? Probably just Derek. No big deal - just that it kicked ass is all. Haha. I love Tito. Got it all on tape too. Except I just did that since mom was working and so I recorded it for her because she likes UFC just like me. Stacey doesn't...I don't quite know why. She enjoyed Fight Club. I guess she just liked the concept of it but the actual idea of guys beating each other up freaks her out. *shrug* Your loss freako! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes, too. I was going to blog about that, but it was kind of depressing what with the court date and the fact that the icing we got for the cupcakes sucked butt. Who the hell knew there was gross icing out there? It's not like we bought weird icing, it was just white icing - how does that get screwed up? I need to buy myself more chocolate...


A review a day, if not more.
4 Responses
  1. Anthony Says:

    Okay, 3 things. 1. Yes, I did know that you don't have a car anymore... I was just dumb. 2. Add me to the list of you and Derek watching Tito rock out last night. 3. One of these days, I'll try to head up there and actually see you if I'm not able to set up a decent get-together for everyone first.


  2. Stacey Says:

    Er...yeah, dad reading the blog thing is all my fault. I asked him if he saw the pictures of your car, and I had assumed you sent them to him, but then he said no so I was like, "Oh, well, they're posted on her blog." Then yeah. Foot in mouth. Oops. So much for privacy.

    Anyway, yeah I got your lame-o card. Another shipment is coming your way :) The CD rules.


  3. Stacey Says:

    FUCK those are huge indians!!!


  4. Derek Says:

    http://joshualowry.vox.com/library/audio/6a00c225203796f21900c2252ab8c18e1d.html
    More fun from Bob and Tom. :)