Nicole

6 Responses
  1. Megan Says:

    Hey, did you ever get my card? :)


  2. Megan Says:

    Do I get a cookie? Haha, remember those? I can't recall if you ever actually gave people cookies though...hmm.


  3. Stacey Says:

    I have a new blog. I guess I shouldn't have deleted the old one!

    http://staceums44.blogspot.com/


  4. Sandra Dee Says:

    Yes...Nicole was an amazing cookie-giver! That's how we became friends! I stayed right where she told me to and I earned a cookie :-D


  5. Stacey Says:

    Okay so Nick showed me this article where Anheuser-Busch uses microbes to clean up their beer-brewing sludge. The bacteria eat up all the leftovers and then produce gases that, in turn, is used for energy to power the plant. Can't use microbes without microbiologists! How cool would that be? I'd rather work in industry than academia because they make an extra $20,000 a year.


  6. Stacey Says:

    And I can't post any quizzes on my blog. Am I retarded? How did you do it?