Nicole
I realized today as I put up other photos that I never posted the photos I got from residency. I figured I'd put them up because A.) I look cute in both of them, B.) You can better see my cute short hair, and C.) They're the most recent pictures I've got. =P These were taken with my critique partners. I'm not exactly sure why we take pictures of our groups, but oh well.

June Residency (obviously. I think the date from the camera kind of gives that away).




January Residency




I'm letting my hair grow out again. I miss being able to put it into a clip. But I always have done the whole hair-length-altnernating thing. The only difference this time is that I have some layers.
Ok, that's it! =P

2 Responses
  1. Derek Says:

    Totally unrelated to your post, but: http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/news/2007/12/dino_mummy We're one step closer. GODDAM DINOSAURS.


  2. Megan Says:

    Hurray for haircuts!! Mine is totally short now :) I just cut it like 3 days ago & it's all cute and short and my neck is TOTALLY BARE and I love it!!