Nicole
I haven't posted anything here for a while because....well...nothing's happening. The snow has melted, the rains have come, and the temperature can't seem to decide if it wants to stay cold or if warming up would be a good idea. So far it seems to be content staying in the 50s. *bleh*

Work is work. I'm waiting for the next round of employee discountage so I can go insane because I have around $100 in gift card money *woot!* since I'm smart and killed two birds with one stone. *sneaky smile* Though I don't really have any more space in my room to put books so I don't really know what I think I'm going to do...I'll figure it out.

Gas prices suck. But anyone with a car knows that. Heck, anyone without a car knows that. And politicians are idiots. If you think Obama is going to fix everything, you're an idiot. If you think Hilary is going to fix anything, you're an idiot. If you think McCain is going to fix anything, you're an idiot. Why? Aside from each candidate's issues (i.e. if you tell me Obama didn't know his reverend spouted hate-speech for 20 years, I'm sorry, but you're a fucking moron just like he is. Especially since now he admitted yeah, he may have heard something, which still makes him a moron because that only shows he has severely poor character judgement, but that's just one example), everyone forgets that Congress is ultimately responsible for 90% of the shit that goes down. Sure, the President can veto stuff, but don't you remember your Constitution tests and all that? If 2/3 of Congress gets together, they can effectively say "Fuck your veto" and that's that. By the way, I'm not defending Bush - I think he's done an incredible fuck up on this "war" but for different reasons than most people say and if I mention those reasons here people are going to think I'm a horrible person and I'm not going to get into it. Suffice to say you can't be politically correct or nice in a war. If you go to war, you fucking go to war. None of this nicey nice bullshit.

Ok, anyway, I can't keep on like that or I'll just get pissed and rant forver. In case you still read this blog and haven't heard either from Megan's blog or from the lovely couple in person, Megan and Derek are getting a house. Feel the awesomeness. Haha, I don't even have my own apartment (but it's saving me money so meh) and they're getting a house. I should go nomad and travel the US.

Hmm...what else is there to say without sounding like a total freak? Freak? Yes, there are things I could mention as casual thoughts but I think they'd weird people out so I won't... *snicker* Writing is going well. Lots of revision to be done. Fanfiction has turned into my escape from serious writing, which in many ways is retarded because I used to write seriously as an escape. Not to say that I don't still enjoy what I'm working on. I've had a few moments of "Ohyeah, awesome." But I do miss fantasy. Fantasy is my first love, always will be. This one is also more difficult because I just had to go and bring Earth into the mix. So now I have to be kind of Earth-centered in terms of technology and logic. Sometimes I just want to go "Fuck you Earth" and "Fuck you Scott - I love you, but God.." (Scott's my main character who wasn't supposed to be, the bastard - can you believe I'm still coming to terms with that?).

*checks list o'stuff to do*

Fuck. I still have to read Lies of Locke Lamora and I had it here but didn't have the time and now I'm third in line for the library to read it. It's due the 27th and then someone else gets it. Sonofabitch. Now I have to think up something else.

"REVISE EVERYTHING." Yep, that sounds about right.

I need chocolate...


Pretty self-explanatory
1 Response
  1. Megan Says:

    Woo for a home...bring your nomad travels this way!