Nicole
Yes, I know I need to post something substantial.

Yes, I'll get to it. I just don't know when. No, I don't feel like it now. It's the Lazy Bitch in me.

China sucks ass. Those in power there can go fuck themselves. I'll say it because I'm meaner than the Dalai Lama and I know a ton of us are thinking it. And so in that spirit, I hope every nation beats the crap out of them in the events.

I had more really random stuff but, as usual, if I don't write it down, I forget it. If I remember I'll add it later.


See? Random.
1 Response
  1. Boltwan Says:

    Hey, hey, don't hate the country - just the government; though I think that was the direction your message was going. There's a lot of good things going on there (I'm working for a charity foundation that works in China), but the government is ridiculously corrupt and stupid at times.