Nicole
My last Blogger template was annoying me. I'm not sure how it appeared on everyone else's computer screen, but I know how it showed up on mine, and I wasn't pleased. Moreover, I was bored with it.

While I should be working on something else and quite a bit more important, I'm a skilled slacker so it's okay.

[The trouble now is that some things just don't want to show up like they're supposed to, so expect this place to be a little jacked up for a while until I comb through the codes in order to figure out what the hell the deal is.] Scratch that - I've now fixed all the little hiccups and found out where some of my missing graphics went. I've even added in a few random goodies just for kicks even though I have absolutely no clue how many people actually visit this page.

**I'm still working on getting a proper FULL song in the side column and without the player looking stupid. Not sure it's gonna happen, but I'm going to try places until it works.

Either way, I hope you like the new layout. Scroll around. See what's new. I think it's bright and chipper and fun. The funny part is that I hardly ever drink coffee (even though I do enjoy coffee flavor - yum!).
1 Response
  1. Megan Says:

    I still read :) Very cute new outline, btw. Look for your wedding invite later next week!!!